A plaid flannel shirt brand Fashion Web bought at Mandee in Ossining, NY was worn and washed one time.The arm seam tore open and shredded between wrist and elbow.
Side seam also split open. My washer is a brand new HE front-loader and extremely gentle. "Manager" at store in Ossining, NY refused to issue any credit of any kind even with presentation of the original receipt claiming that I wore it which violates their refund policy.
The garment fell apart and is unwearable after one washing.Yes, these are inexpensive garments however it is totally unacceptable to refuse even a store credit when the shirt rips apart after 1 wearing and 1 washing.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Clothes fall apart
- Reason of review:
- I want cash compensation in cash for the full value I paid plus cash compensation for the amount of time I had to spend today to deal with this problem for a store that does not stand behind the integrity of its product to withstand even one washing.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Torn Flannel Shirt
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."