1.3

A plaid flannel shirt brand Fashion Web bought at Mandee in Ossining, NY was worn and washed one time.The arm seam tore open and shredded between wrist and elbow.

Side seam also split open. My washer is a brand new HE front-loader and extremely gentle. "Manager" at store in Ossining, NY refused to issue any credit of any kind even with presentation of the original receipt claiming that I wore it which violates their refund policy.

The garment fell apart and is unwearable after one washing.Yes, these are inexpensive garments however it is totally unacceptable to refuse even a store credit when the shirt rips apart after 1 wearing and 1 washing.

Reason of review: I want cash compensation in cash for the full value I paid plus cash compensation for the amount of time I had to spend today to deal with this problem for a store that does not stand behind the integrity of its product to withstand even one washing..

I didn't like: Clothes fall apart.

Had an Experience with Mandee?

Comments

Ossining, New York, United States #888691

Compensation value requested accounts for the original value of the garment plus compensation for the amount of time and aggravation to deal with this store today.