Don't shop at Mandee:Clothes fall apart after 1 washing and no refund credit
A plaid flannel shirt brand Fashion Web bought at Mandee in Ossining, NY was worn and washed one time.The arm seam tore open and shredded between wrist and elbow.
Side seam also split open. My washer is a brand new HE front-loader and extremely gentle. "Manager" at store in Ossining, NY refused to issue any credit of any kind even with presentation of the original receipt claiming that I wore it which violates their refund policy.
The garment fell apart and is unwearable after one washing.Yes, these are inexpensive garments however it is totally unacceptable to refuse even a store credit when the shirt rips apart after 1 wearing and 1 washing.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Clothes fall apart
- Reason of review:
- I want cash compensation in cash for the full value I paid plus cash compensation for the amount of time I had to spend today to deal with this problem for a store that does not stand behind the integrity of its product to withstand even one washing.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Torn Flannel Shirt
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."