First, let me say that I am a cardholder. I feel I do a good deal of business with your firm and do like your products.

But, I have two issues. I just bought multiple XMas presents. I asked what the policy is for returns. I was told 14 days.

I stated to the clerk that again, they were Xmas presents. We all know that Xmas is 30 days away. So, please explain how I am to give gifts and the recipient can't return or exchange them????? No common sense is being used here!!!!

Next, I bought two pairs of pants for myself on a separate occasion. I had to go to Florida for a week. Brought one of the pairs of pants with me, fit great. I previously bought the merchandise, so was glad to see you carried the item again.

Unfortunately, the 2nd pair that I purchased I did not get to wear for 2 weeks and they had a hole in them, looked like a box cutter. Went to exchange, they would not accept. This was not my fault and I told the cashier to keep the pants as I was not wearing them like that. This again is wrong.

This is a business relationship and you really do need to look at your policies. Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mandee Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 29, 2017.

Comments

I tried to return a pair of boots in the madness in franklin, nj, but the 3 very *** girls said I couldn't cuz I wore them once!! I had the receipt and it was only a few days old.

How the heck r u going to b able to tell if they are comfortable or not, if you don't wear them!!

Well, they'll lose a very valuable customer who spends at least, $400. Every month in that store!!!